Friday, August 8, 2008

Visitors from Germany!

It was so great to see old friends. I can't believe it's been 6 years since we last visited with them in San Diego. We were able to meet their newest addition to the family. Wait til you see his beautiful blue eyes. It took him awhile to warm up to us, but there's nothing like food to bring people together. I'm proud to say that during dinner I introduced him to Ranch dressing. He couldn't stop eating it! Hey guys make sure you buy my little friend plenty of Ranch dressing! ;-) As I was uploading the picture of all of us Tim happened to get a glimpse of it & said... well I'd rather not write what he said...no profanity, BUT it may be offensive to some of you. It went something like this H--Y C--P please tell everyone I AM STANDING! I'm not on my knees! Of course, we both started laughing hysterically!
For my husband's sake, I will let you know that we were standing on a slope & you guessed it...Tim happens to be standing at the bottom of it! Whew! ok, enough about that. Hope you get a laugh out of that one too!






NBA?!!!!!





No comments: