Friday, August 8, 2008

Hanging out at the river!

I love going to the river! It provides for the opportunity to relax, swim, eat & be without technology! AHH--Heaven! :-)






This cardinal stopped by for a visit.




The kids love spending time with their cousins! Moments together are filled with laughter & fun!




Adam & Missy enjoy jumping into the water!




I love my family! Here's one of my favorite quotes about children. "Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." I am blessed to be the mother of 2 children!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful area -- and what a beautiful family!! It made us miss you all the more to see your family's picture there at the lake! :) Come visit us someday up here in the Black Hills, and we will try to head your way for a visit someday, too! Love and miss you guys! :)