Friday, August 8, 2008

Forever Friends!

Look at these 2 cute & adorable friends. "M" & Melissa were 3 & 4 yrs. old in this picture. I think I took this picture of the 2 of them when "M" stayed with us for a while while mom went on a trip to visit dad in Australia! It's funny how sometimes we forget events that have happened in our life. During their visit, Nathan reminded us of "M" behavior while she stayed with us & how she threw up strawberry milk all over our living room...too funny! Sorry, "M" I had to bring it up again because I just can't believe that I forgot about that. I guess it's because I didn't have to clean it up. :-) Crystal sure remembers that story! HAHAHA!!!


I asked the girls to pose in the same way as the previous picture. They laughed at themselves when I showed them the picture!! I tried to convince them of how cute they looked. During their visit they had a lot of fun together! I'll never forget the way "M' greeted Missy when we met them at the hotel to see them for the first time! BIG SMILES & BIG HUGS...PRICELESS!!


Did ya notice the van in the background of both pictures?






Sorry, "M" I know you want Missy to visit you...BUT I just can't let my baby fly alone overseas. I know what you're thinking...why can't I fly with Melissa? We'll talk about that LATER! :-)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

That is so cute♥